Tuesday 7 January 2014

Gucci Cruise 2014 'Beach Vacation Ready' Totes

Below: Planning a beach vacation already? These beach vacation friendly Gucci totes sure get those travel bugs in me excited...:-P I want this parasol print navy tote for my beach or pool essentials

Below: Woven leather handle leather totes will take you from beach to town, day to night easily... Love the navy one, which brings to mind some nautical inspiration:-)

Beach Vacation Ready: I Love These Gucci Cruise 2014 Totes

Summertime calls for some outdoor vacation. Beach time is essential for warm weather days. And before you head for any oceanfront destination, a good beach friendly tote bag is indispensable. I found some from Gucci’s Cruise 2014 collection. One design particularly caught my eye... a parasol print canvas version (US$750) in red white and navy... The colours and theme screams vacation and anything that reminds me of that gets top marks.

For die hard leather fans, check out 2 different but similar leather totes with fine woven leather handles (From US$3200)... adding a touch of rustic luxury but oh so perfect for in and out of the beach.

I know some parts of the world are now shrouded with bitter cold... but just thoughts of summertime should lift those dull spirits. Especially when you imagine strutting down the beachwalk looking fabulous and tan with these gorgeous bags:-P

I want a beach vacation already!


Source: Gucci

No comments: