Monday 6 February 2012

My MANy Bags News #362


Below: David Beckham looking ultra hot in his leather jacket, American flag scarf but most of all, that gorgeous Lanvin Origami Sac Weekend...

David Beckham Spotted With His Lanvin 'Origami' Sac Weekend

The hottest football player on earth, David Beckham just got hotter with the launch of his namesake mens Bodywear line for H&M. And even when clothed, he is still very much a true eye candy. Dressed with a leather jacket, a fabulous American Flag scarf while carrying a handsome Lanvin 'Origami' Sac Weekend (Fall Winter 2011 collection) as he headed to the launch of his bodywear collection at the H&M store in London.

Below: Lanvin Origami Sac Weekend...
The roomy duffel bag is looking deliberately worn with the blue nubuck leather... very masculine and yet classy for a style star like David. Hot hot hot.... now I want that bag for my weekend trips, as well as his bodywear line. I want more of David!

More pics of David Beckham and Lanvin Origami Sac Weekend on my facebook fanpage. 'LIKE' my fanpage if you enjoy reading this post.

Source: Lanvin, Upscalehype

No comments: