Tuesday 29 January 2008

My Bag Collection #05






Marc by Marc Jacobs Patent Utility Tote Bag (SOLD)
(FOR SALE: CLICK HERE)


Before this blog becomes a miscellaneous blog about everything else other than bags..I thought I should post another entry about my bag collection. This is the purpose of my blog eh?:-)

so presenting the chic and roomy Marc by Marc Jacobs Utility Tote. In a nice beige patent creased leather, so you lug around the bag without any worries of day to day wear or ugly creasing on patent leather. I was really surprised by the amount of details on the bag. Branded rivets and even bag stands on the base and zipper pull. Long enough handles to carry by the shoulder and the colour is uncommon for use by a guy.

and can you guess this was actually a ladies bag? But who cares, the design is 'masculine' (as the name, Utility Tote suggests) and no one can tell since it is proportionally big enough for a guy's height and build. Using this bag becomes extra unique since not a lot of guys will think of ever buying a ladies bag:-) Now I am keeping a lookout for unisex looking bags. Oops, I just 'doubled' my chances to put a bigger hole on my wallet. Now I can shop for bags in the ladies section:-P hahaha. Having said that..absolutely no purses or girly designs.

Retail price: SDG $899. Where to buy: Marc by Marc Jacobs Boutique at Ngee Ann City

No comments: