Sunday 27 January 2008

My Shoe Collection #02





Dior Homme Khaki Leather Sneakers with Silver Side Detail

I got this brilliant pair of shoe for a fantastic price (50% discount). Dior Homme shoes seldom get discounted for classic sneaker range. So I was very surprised. This spring season, this design came in white with a range or coloured stripes and a version in black.

Although I encounter quite a bit of problem ordering this online...it finally came thru and I received this pair of shoes in the mail by DHL this past wednesday. Excellent design, comfy. I had to get the shoe in 41.5 when I usually wear 40. Surprisingly, the shoes was not much bigger than size 40(compare it with my other size 40 Dior Homme shoe). A bit loose. Great for winter since I will wear thick winter socks. Or I can buy some in soles and wah la...fits like a glove:-)

Retail price: UK 250 pounds. Where to buy: www.brownsfashion.com

No comments: