Sunday 27 January 2008

My very first post on my very first blog





My very first post on my very first blog

What better way to start my first post on my first blog by setting myself a 'new blog' resolution, my most wanted bag of the moment...the very stunning Gucci monogrammed bags from the fall winter 2008 collection. Usually I am not a fan of gucci monograms. too many ah lians/bengs are carrying the cheap looking fabric bags. just for people who cannot afford real luxury leathers yet want to use designer goods. well...to each his own. but this range of 'babies' is stunning. with crocodile leather handes, metal studs and customised hardware...all shouting to me...please buy me, please buy me. so I succumb to the 'pleas' of these beauties and will now set up a 'bag fund' for their arrivals in 8 months time.:-)

next up, will start posting my entire collection of bags:-) hey, isn't that what this blog is all about? so much work...oops

No comments: