Monday 25 February 2008

The Material Boy #25


Giuliano Fujiwara 'Open-Toe' Ankle Boots

My search for the substitute Balenciaga open-toe boots continues...and to my pleasant discovery, found these killer-looking open toe boots from Japanese designer, Giuliano Fujiwara. In military style, with a mix of gladiator flair and best of all...it covers up the ankles and is open-toe as well. Very beautiful, I want these! And I read from a Japanese magazine, these shoes costs less than the version by Balenciaga.

I am in awe, where can I get these gorgeous shoes? Drooling now...

(On a side note...aren't those clothes looking equally cool as well? WOW again!)

3 comments:

tjqp3 said...

I love these boots, let me know if you find out where to get them. Where can I see pics of the Balenciaga open-toe boots? Thanks.

kartatake2 said...

Found out from the Paris boutique that they are 800 euros, or $1260 US cause they're hand made in italy. Only in blue stocked.

Kevin @ myMANybags said...

hmm..the japansese magzines list it at a lower price..strange, such a huge difference. Anyways, I am over gladiator boots now. Preparing for the new fall winter looks:-P