Sunday 30 March 2008

My Shoe Collection #22


DKNY Gold Leather And Mesh Sneakers

I am pretty good at sniffing out a good bargain during sale time. Even for the most underdog items or labels. So one fine day a few years back while shopping at Isetan Wisma Atria, Men's Department, I came across this pair of beautiful gold trainers by DKNY. At that time, metallic colours for men were never heard of...this pair of trainers was over the top and pushing boundaries for most men. Hence, even when I did not buy it at the first instance I saw it, I could still get my hands on it during sale time. So in the end, I paid a good price for a pair of shoe which is still very relevant till this day.

Made from a fabric mesh material with gold metallic leather and a blue suede trim, this pair of sneakers is light weight and comfortable. More fashionable than sports performance.

Retail price: Approx. SGD $119. Where to buy: DKNY Counter at Isetan, Wisma Atria

No comments: