Tuesday 15 April 2008

The Material Boy #71


Jil Sander Leather Totes with Front Zipper Details

While browsing thru Jil Sander's website, I found these beautiful leather totes with shoulder straps and with a nice use of zippers as a design element. The well placed zippers becomes a design element rather than merely being a front bag pocket. I love the simple use of linear styles with just enough metal hardware in the form of push-lock buckles and strap buckles. I am a fan of push-lock buckles. Somehow I find them more interesting than the usual strap closure, reminds me of old school bags.

The totes can be hand carried or shoulder sling. The white one features a flap closure while the black bag has a top opening. I love the white version! Actually both! :-P Perfect for using in the office or weekends.

I wonder what the pricing is like for these bags.

Where to buy: Jil Sander Boutiques

No comments: