Tuesday 15 April 2008

My MANy Bags News #06


Prada Trembled Blossoms Presentation

Imagine the surprise when I returned home from Bali to find an invite from Prada for the 'Trembled Blossoms' presentation. I RSVP right away!:-) It's been ages since I have been to a Prada event. Miss the Blackjack birthday party on 11 Apr cos' I was in Bali. But this is even better. Hope there will be some runway presentation as well to accompany this event. I love the faerie illustrations for the women's collections. Have also seen the clip. I posted it here before.

Will try to take pictures this time so I can post here.

Date of event is 17 Apr 2008 from 6pm to 9pm at the Paragon Boutique. :-) Anyone going as well?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey how was the presentation?

Kevin @ myMANybags said...

hey Jay,

the presentation was okay:-) Lots of people to see. hehe. Saw some celebrities like Kit Chan and that model host...who was the face of Fashion festival last year. The clip was played every 30mins...and of course, people sip champagne and mingle. They apparently transfor the shop into an exhibition hall sort of arrangement. The shelves were moved away as does the merchandise leaving only the fairy series. Was nice. Been a while since Prada did this. Fashion Forward's TV crew was also at the event:-P

I stayed for 30mins and left after watching the clip and had a drink cos I have a dinner appointment.

Kevin @ myMANybags said...

Oh finally I remember that celebrity's name. It's Denie Keller! She wore a full prada outfit,and she looks good in it.:-P Too bad they dun allow photos.:-( I would have taken some shots.