Saturday 13 September 2008

Fashion Inspiration - Pen And Men's Non+No G





Men's Non+No G, Pen and... 'Bringing Home The Birkin'!

Yesterday was an evening of 'brain food' shopping:-) I finally got my hands on the book, Bringing Home The Birkin by Michael Tonello. Hurray! I got it together with my friend, Willis who is the SA, regularly helping me to 'secure' Gucci items:-P We got the book together at 10% discount! Ordering from www.amazon.com is cheaper but it takes too long. We both agreed spend approx. SGD$5 more, we can immediately avoid all the hassle and lay our hands on the book. I read a few chapters of the book this afternoon while sipping cappuccino at Coffee Bean. It was such a fun read. Very interesting. Can't wait to find out what happens.

And I also got a copy of the latest issue of Men's Non+No G which is a bi-annually special issue focusing on trends of the season. For this fall, we see lots of Prada, Jil Sander, Lanvin editorials and articles. And of course, what I most look forward to is the supplement which comes with the magazine. It has all the coolest drool worthy accessories being featured. How I first spotted the Balenciaga motorcycle bag a few years back is thru this supplement from this magazine. Very good fashion spreads. I wish I can read Japanese!

The other magazine, Pen is bought last weekend. I adore the fashion editorials in this latest October issue. Very well done. Again, it features all the key trends. Very inspiring.

So that's my fashion inspiration as of now! Kinokuniya is the place to get these:-P

No comments: