Friday 31 October 2008

My MANy Bags News #28



Gucci Cruise 2009 Collections Presentation

Look what got into my mailbox today! Woohoo...Thanks to my friend Willis, who is from Gucci Singapore, I got invited to the Cruise 2009 Collections presentation which is happening next Thursday, November 6th!

So exciting and just in time, since Gucci's new cruise and spring summer collections have so much wearability potential and exciting items waiting to be uncovered:-) Will be even better to see them on gorgeous models while sipping champagne. It makes a whole lot of difference!

I hope the Cruise 2009 Collections will be a fantastic one, since the pic featuring the menswear on the invite looks promising already:-) Love the combination of greys and orange, very fresh! The tattoo print for this collection will be something that a lot of guys will love as well. Wonder what other items will have the print besides the shoes and bags. I know a t-shirt will feature that print as seen on the latest issue of Japanese UOMO magazine!

A big thank you again, Willis! So nice to you to drop my name for the invitations!

Last of all, Happy Halloween, everyone!

No comments: