Thursday 6 November 2008

My Shopping Conquest #33


Below: Comes in a nice white leather box and a grey felt pouch...I love the packaging!





Below: Hangs great on my Guccissima Bag!


Agnès B 'Effiel Tower' Paris Bag Charm
(Reveal from 'The Past Sunday's Loot...')

I dunno know the exact name of this new acquisition I just got last weekend:-) Something sweet and unique and yet FRENCH from my new favourite brand, Agnès B! I love her accessories. So many things that is understated chic! Now with a new men's 'shop in shop' within Isetan Wisma Atria, there are more men's range and things to get from this interesting brand.

I am so loving my new Agnès B 'Effiel Tower' Paris Bag Charm! Paris has always been my most favourite city in the world, has been for many many years! Paris and London is now cities that I will want to visit over and over again! Not only is it culturally rich, but the french city just gives such a inspiring vibe even thru walking in the streets:-).

So when I saw this brass bag charm in the shape of the iconic Parisian landmark, I knew I had to own it. The bag charm features script inscriptions, black and white star patterns and even black rhinestone studs to add a splash of glitter and glamour! The antique finish on the brass makes the bag charm have a certain vintage look. A key ring is also attached to hook on your keys if you want to use it other than a decorative bag charm.

I test the bag charm on my Guccissima Brown Leather Tote, it adds a dash of french charm and looked amazing!:-)

J'aime Paris! J'aime Agnès B!

(This bag charm also comes in a shiny metallic red and silver colour combination. Ladies will like that!)

Retail price: SGD $75. Where to buy: Agnès B Shop in Takashimaya

4 comments:

harajuku wannabe said...

Ooooooo nice buy! I am thinking of getting the red one. Heehee I love Agnes b. too!

Kevin @ myMANybags said...

You should! The bag charm is really nice:-) I love it. I am going to buy more bag charms from Agnès B now. Their other accessories are very nice as well.

Anonymous said...

Call me when you visit Paris ! There are still so many things to see in Paris, no only Agnès B.

Kevin @ myMANybags said...

Of course, Paris is my favourite city...have been there 3 times...last Aug was my most recent visit which I shop till I drop! So many things to check out. Need to go there again! and will contact you...send me your email!