Thursday 29 January 2009

My MANy Bags News #38











Contributing Editor - A Must Visit Online Fashion Magazine!

I received an email by Sam Pape a couple of days ago to bring to my attention of an online fashion magazine launched in Sep 2008. I know I have been doing reviews of Mackage, and then Nokia in very short intervals, it may seem all too commercial for my blog. I must say I only blog about content which I feel I am interested in and my readers are as well. So I am selective about what I will write and its relevance to my blog.

For Sam's email, it was definitely a welcoming idea to do a post on 'Contributing Editor'. The stunning images uploaded onto the online fashion magazine is cutting edge and style savvy. I strongly feel they will inspire and innovate our fashion senses. Furthermore, who doesn't like eye candy from time to time?:-)

Quoting from Sam....this online fashion magazine is...

Created by by stylist Matthew Edelstein and art director Ryan Schmidt. Contributing Editor is a visual laboratory featuring emerging creative talent - photographers, stylists, models, artists, and musicians. Everything published on Contributing Editor is 100% original and unique to the site.

I love the last sentence. 100% original and unique content that you get to only see on the site. That is more than suffice for me to bookmark the site and check it regularly! All fashion fans should do that too!:-P

Source: http://contributingeditor.blogspot.com/

No comments: