Tuesday 17 February 2009

The Material Boy #230



Hermès Cabag Bag In Canvas And Cowhide Leather

I remembered Bagaholicboy posting about this Hermès bag a while ago. This was one bag that caught my attention then not only because of the attainable price tag, but also the minimalistic design with an equestrian feel. From the Country Lanes collection for this Spring Summer 2009, I love it but did not fell too deeply in love with it that I cannot live without it. That is until I saw this Hermès Cabag Bag being featured in a gorgeous turquoise blue colour in one of Hermès ads (as seen on Brieuc's blog.)

The sea foam turquoise colour totally change the look of the bag and now I am channeling a 'Maldives vacation' feel here. Being in a resort vacation mood, I want this bag now! I am in the Hermès kinda mood now:-P

Hermès Singapore...please stock this bag in this colour. No breaking of an arm of leg or sell Joseph's Grandma if I were to get this bag:-P which is a relieve.

Source: Bagaholicboy, Brieuc

Retail price: SGD $2350. Where to buy: Hermès Boutiques In Singapore

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow .. this is a beauty!