Sunday 8 March 2009

Goodbye..."B***H!"


To:
Her Majesty's Divorce Courts Service For Bags

11 Happy Road, 1 Singlehood Lane,

Free Once Again Building,

SG 1010101


APPLICATION FOR DIVORCE FROM LOUIS VUITTON NEVERFULL

I, Kevin aka myMANybags would like to apply for permanent separation from my newly 'wedded' Louis Vuitton Neverfull Bag. It seems our very recent matrimony is shortlived and we are not living happily everafter. I find that Ms Neverfull was a loud mouth (too wide an opening and never shuts up), with a fat ass (what a giant cumbersome bottom!) and had tattoos (Graffiti inspired) that shouts across from miles away (She's rough!). But the most horrid thing is she has short arms (handles are very short and makes me feel like she is always only under my armpit!) and this disparity in height is never good in 'marriage'. You know what I mean. Being stiffer than her non-graffitied counterparts, she is difficult to handle, hard to the touch and not 'gentle' like a bag should be.


I am not deeply regretting this decision. Please get 'her' out of my life!

Yours sincerely,

Kevin (myMANybags)

11 comments:

Keisha Kornbread said...

Very clever, babe.

That's the same reason I lost interest in my Goyard St. Louis GM tote. I especially hated the thin handles.

Agency Exec said...

Hilarious Kevin!

Kevin @ myMANybags said...

This is one easy breakup:-P No regrets:-P

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear it didn't work out with you two. i've got the very same issues with this bag. otherwise i would've bought one too.

Anonymous said...

u selling it?

whats-he-wearing.com said...

mmm slightly confused. you returning and getting something else?

Kevin @ myMANybags said...

Not selling it, Anonymous...I am getting a 'divorce'! hehe.

Joe, dun be confused...it's simple...happy and stay together..unhappy...we seperate!:-)

Kevin @ myMANybags said...

and Mr Duck,

I feel like I am carrying a stiff basket with Neverfull...and the handles too short...I look like an 'auntie'...hahaha.

Francis said...

Awwww...maybe you guys can work it out...A day trip perhaps?

Kevin @ myMANybags said...

Hahaha...actually, I had an 'affair' with another bag...so I had to divorce Neverfull to be with the new beau:-P Shhhhhhhhhhh....

Orange said...

great write-up on this bag, i now know i should not think about getting it anymore! thanks kevin!