Wednesday 11 March 2009

The Material Boy #241


Below: A useful and gorgeous orange Mulberry Refined Travel Purse


Below: Exotic and luxurious Mulberry Ostrich Skin Card Case in Orange.
(Note: There is a metal button on the front for the actual version, what you see on this pic from the website is without)




Mulberry Orange Refined Travel Purse In Buffalo Skin And Card Case In Ostrich

Upon acquiring Louis Vuitton's Graffiti range of leather goods and accessories in orange, I am deeply attracted to the colour. I want a matching set of travel accessories as well to compliment my new LV acquisition. Orange is the perfect colour that neither looks too dull nor too girlish. And it feels kinda Hermes-ish since orange is synonymous with the fame french house. However, being too pricey, I will need more time to get anything from Hermes, especially in these uncertain times. But I crave me some orange now!

After browsing and 'desperately' searching for any orange coloured travel or small leather goods both online and at the stores, nothing comes close to what I want. That is until Mulberry came to 'save the day'! I want that beautiful Mulberry Refined Travel Purse (big enough for air tickets, passport and even some cards. Love the slider closure and polished metal buckle) and luxurious but surprisingly affordable Ostrich Skin Card Case (perfect for storing cards and receipts and it's exotic leather! Only 3 pieces available in the Hilton store.) Totally functional and spotting my new favourite colour, it was love at first sight. I am definitely getting these to add to my travel style:-P

Mulberry ranks top in my list right now. Love the new Spring Summer 2009 collection.

Retail price:
1) Mulberry Refined Travel Wallet In Orange - SGD $479

2) Mulberry Ostrich Skin Card Case In Orange - SGD $319


Where to buy: Mulberry Boutique at Hilton Hotel

No comments: