Friday 13 March 2009

The Material Boy #243







Bottega Veneta Tea Coloured Vintage Calf Leather Duffel

Mentioned a piece of ultimate luxury and one of the brands that comes to mind is Bottega Veneta amongst a selected few. The house of Bottega Veneta has maintained its artisan workmanship, coupled with classic designs which gets you appreciating luxury at a different level than flaunting logos.

If I were to invest a huge sum of money, Louis Vuitton nor Gucci is the way to go...but Bottega Veneta is where I would spend my money.

I just browsed thru their new Spring Summer 2009 catalogue online and this is what gets me drooling the most. Excellent piece of craftsmanship and elegant style is this Bottega Veneta Tea Coloured Vintage Calf Leather Duffel. I am so loving the reddish brown hue and the intricate woven leather details all over the bag. Subtly Bottega Veneta and yet instantly recognisable, this is one bag that a man with taste could aspire to.

Costing a remarkable price tag of SGD $7470, only the recession proof savvy man will get his hands on this bag. But he definitely will be the envy of all who laid eyes on the bag. This is what I would call a 'sound' investment:-P

Source: www.bottegaveneta.com, Kishida Days

Retail price: SGD $7470. Where to buy: Bottega Veneta Boutiques

No comments: