Thursday 19 March 2009

The Material Boy #251



Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Weave Leather Coin Purse

I am coin purse obsessive these days! I love small little accessories that would somehow compliment my larger bags. And since getting into Orange frenzy (thanks to Louis Vuitton) I am collecting a set of orange based small leather goods. I want a matching set to dress to impress!

So after LV, Mulberry, Loewe....my sights has set on one of the top most luxurious brands of all time, Bottega Veneta. The artisan quality of this brand speaks volume when you hold these creations in your hands. Having seen this Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Weave Leather Coin Purse in person in a myriad of colours, I am falling for this as well. With an all around zip, signature intercciato leather weave and useful 3 pocket compartment, this is definitely a big potential acquisition for my small leather goods collection. I would love to own the version in Tea colour (a reddish brown colour or caramel (noce) or even burnt orange (but I thought it may be overkill of orange). Great for cards as well! One drawback for this coin purse is the light coloured calf leather interior which could get dirty or scratched from keeping those small change of coins. But the design is just pretty with the intrecciato weave. Bottega Veneta is pure luxury for the discerning.

Source: www.bottegaveneta.com

Retail price: SGD $470. Where to buy: Bottega Veneta Boutique at Takashimaya

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a pity that u hv miss LV Epi Orange !

LuxuryObsessed.com said...

Now I want one. I wonder what colors it comes in?

Kevin @ myMANybags said...

It comes in an array of colours. Lots of choices. but bear in mind, only 3 colours are permanent classic colours, black, dark brown and caramel. The others are seasonal colours and may be subjected to markdowns by season end.:-P