Monday 16 March 2009

Tri-coloured Boat Shoes: D&G vs Superga


Below: D&G's Tri-coloured Boat Shoes (US$490)


Below: Superga's Tri-coloured Boat Shoes (UK 77 pounds)





D&G vs Superga Tri-coloured Boat Shoes

Just as I have posted about www.my-wardrobe.com's new menswear site launch...I surf thru their offerings and found one item that I got excited about! It's dandy on a dime time!

D&G Tri-coloured boatshoes: US $490 (sold at D&G stores)
Superga Tri Coloured boatshoes: UK 77 pounds (sold at www.my-wardrobe.com)

If you ask me...both look really similar and unless you have too much extra $ to spare, go for the D&G. But if not, the Superga version looks equally fabulous to pull off the nautical look!

Amazing...dun we love shopping for less?:-P

Source: D&G boat shoe pic from www.men.style.com

1 comment:

Jackson said...

It's so stylish and gorgeous boat shoes... Perfect for me!!