Friday 24 April 2009

The Material Boy #272







ASOS Men’s Hibiscus Canvas Espadrilles


For all the flamboyant men who loves moments of flowery fantasy, this pair of ASOS Men’s Hibiscus Canvas Espadrilles is perfect for swaying to the tunes of Barry Manilow's Coco Cabana and doing all the cha cha. Imagine lounging on the beaches of Miami or luscious island resorts in South America and you are on vacation....you need to let loose and immerse in the vibrant tropical greenery:-P

I love these shoes, so colourful, so fun, it just screams you are happy and on holiday! And anything that suggests vacation fun, is a must buy... especially at an incredibly affordable price of £15.00, there is no reason not to. Somebody help me get one! (Oh they do ship to Singapore...Hurray!):-P Love everything about the espadrilles, from the flower prints to the colour combination to the shape of the shoe. Forget about those overpriced Hermès...This is even better:-P Must have! Must have! Go buy!

Source: Asos

Retail price: UK 15 pounds. Where to buy:
www.asos.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

im feelin' it!

Kevin @ myMANybags said...

Same here! I wonder what the postage is like to Singapore:-P I love the shoes! I want!

Bagaholicboy said...

Order me a pair if you are getting one Kevin!

Anonymous said...

I just got mine, damage is only about S$35. Go go go!