Friday 15 May 2009

My MANy Bags News #75


This Is Not Me!

It seems another online user is using my name for his blog. He is blatantly posting as Kevin And myMANybags (of all the names in the world..he chooses the same?!?!? and copies the way I type my blog name?!?!?!). This is not my blog, the contents is not even fashion related. I have nothing to do with the blog or any of its content. Please remember, Kevin and myMANybags only posts fashion related subjects. And I only operate this blog here together with my bag sale blog. That's it! No other blogs:-P Shameless!

7 comments:

oh fudge said...

lol

you have a stalker, Kev.

Kevin @ myMANybags said...

and it's not good publicity:-(

hahaha. silly people do silly things all the time.

SE@N said...

Look at as you've made it when you have an imposter...

Kevin @ myMANybags said...

hahaha, sean...I could do away with this kind of attention.:-) But like you said, what can I do except to look at this in a positive way...:-P

Anonymous said...

but he started his post as early as january 2006???

Kevin @ myMANybags said...

Do you know you can change your blog name and user ID anytime?

And say if he chooses a blog name like mine which is obviously bag related (my username is definitely obvious enough), then why is he not posting anything about bags? And can there be such coincidence, he is named Kevin too...and spell myMANybags the same way I did, with emphasis in caps?

Think anonymous:-)

Vichaya said...

That's so weird. Think another way, maybe he admire you so much?