Sunday 21 June 2009

Saturday Bag Sale, Shopping And High Tea...


What A Saturday - 'I'd Almost...' Edition

Yesterday was a great day of selling, buying and enjoying. Besides selling some of my items and meeting very nice people, I also managed to catch up with my friend Mervyn for high tea at the Regent Hotel. Braving the almost sauna temperatures in Singapore today, I was literally drenched with sweat. But that did not dampen the shopping spirits. We checked out Hermès after the yummy high tea...and I did bag something from the big 'H'...so close...almost...

But that's another story for another day. Something I need to babble about my luck with the coveted 'H'. Grrrr...Sob sob...

Here's what I put together to wear for a very enjoyable Saturday:-)

Zara Rolled Up Short Sleeve Checks Shirt, Undercover Fabric Badges (comes in a set of 6), Neil Barrett 'Hammered' Studs Gold Belt, DSquared2 Khaki Shorts, YSL Downtown Bag and I pair it with my Marni Multi-coloured Stripe Canvas Sneakers (not shown). I was into the 'Americana' look, with the checks and preppy chic, but glam in up a little with the gold belt.

5 comments:

M.P.C said...

Oh gosh! Was there another brush with another Hermès item?

I popped by Hermès Takashimaya after diner and it was packed. Your Club21 SA was there with her colleague who was all decked out in Black CDC bracelet, H PHW Black Togo belt and Ciel Cabag. Seems like SAs still get great commissions!

I, on the other hand, went back empty-handed. Except a Dunhill handkerchief for Father's Day.

oh fudge said...

can't wait for your H story.

I also resisted buying something from H today, even when my SA said in the gentle, soothing voice of hers, "that looks good on you."

must. resist. until. payday.

lol

Kevin @ myMANybags said...

Hahaha, Mervyn,

will tell you all about it:-P

and yes, allan, it was a brush with the H.:-)so close...but...

LuxuryObsessed.com said...

I love your shopping outfit! I also want to hear more about your brush with H.

Kevin @ myMANybags said...

Thank you Sean! In the end, the weather was so warm, I was sweating all over and a mess nonetheless...hahaha.

Next time, I am going to just wear only a simple tee. hahaha.

Will tell more about my brush with H soon...