Sunday 11 October 2009

My Shopping Conquest #87



Below: Cufflinks never go on sale in Singapore...so this is a great buy for presents!


Below: I love the 'doggy' designs! Very cute:-)


Below: Paul Smith logo marked on the back...


Paul Smith 'Doggy' Silver Cuff Links
Since after arriving home from my fantastic London and Paris holiday, I have been swarmed with work. Had to work on new business pitch once I return to work which sucks! It's the most draining task to be doing and I feel my holiday rest has gone down the drain. I need another holiday!:-(

But for the time being, I shall motivate myself and keep myself happy with the purchases I just acquired from my trip. It's the best remedy for sucky work situations!

So next up, after some 'Bargain' shopping at Marc Jacobs, I headed down to another must visit shopping secret spot in London:-) Namely, the tucked in a corner and hidden from 'worldly view', Paul Smith Sale Shop! Located in a side street, a very narrow and small one, called Avery Row, near to South Moulton Street (where Browns Fashion is! You must check out Browns if you are in the area!), this is a place to get Paul Smith gems at a fraction of the price! You might think the merchandise in this sale shop should be old and unwanted...you are wrong! The items may be from a few seasons or a season back, they are some of the most drool worthy pieces one can buy. It's the best place to shop for presents. Wool scarves at £35! Shoes at £65! Tees, shirts, ties, pants...lots to grab:-) I picked up a nice pair of cufflinks featuring 2 cute doggy designs. Absolutely cute and 'dandy-ish' with a bit of humour for such a formal piece of men's accessory. Best part of all, it only set me back £30!

PS: I love good bargains!

Retail price: £30. Where to buy: Paul Smith Sale Shop

No comments: