Tuesday 17 November 2009

Gender Bender #53







Mulberry Oversized Eva Suede Clutch With Rivets

Ever since Emma Hill assume the role of creative director for Mulberry, I see Mulberry's bag designs taking on bolder styles and being edgier. There is definitely a sense of youthful exuberance thru the use of colours and detailing that turns the once classic brand more upbeat:-)

With the coming end of the year, and many parties and store openings of late, I am looking for more clutch bags to carry bare minimum and accentuate my outfits for these occasions. Since man clutches are a rising trend now, it is more acceptable for guys to pull off a clutch. Anyways, I do not care, it feels good to not be burdened by big bags when you go to parties.

I am 'scouting' now for new members to my clutch family. Out of vanity reasons, I do not want to be seen with my Balenciaga Autmone Giant Envelope Clutch at all parties, so a new addition is desperately in need:-P Out of my 'research' online lately, the new Mulberry Oversized Eva Suede Clutch With Rivets is an exceptionally good candidate to succeed my Balenciaga. It's flat and glamourous with the gold rivets and most importantly, no loud branding to scream like a fashion victim. I also adore the black suede which is resistant to dirt and it's a timeless colour that stays relevant all seasons. If it works (in my opinion for a guy), I think it will look even more fabulous for a girl!:-)

Santa Claus, you can add this to my wishlist for X'mas now:-) Thanks in advance!

Source: Mulberry, Net-a-porter

Retail price: £450. Where to buy: Mulberry

2 comments:

Michael St. James said...

Beautiful clutch and I think that the clean lines definitely make it man friendly!

www.bagpoor.com

SE@N said...

nice but look a bit like LV Spring 2007 collection.