Monday 12 April 2010

Ad Campaigns And Catalogues #97


Below: (Click on pics to enlarge for better view) Another favourite look of mine:-) With the nautical inspired striped tee and the navy blazer with gold buttons:-)



Below: Military insignia on the sleeves of the navy double breasted blazer, I like! It's 'gold buttons' crazy for Fall Winter 2010 menswear season:-)





Below: I also love the leather belt with the metal bands, adds some bling without being too overwhelming:-)




Below: Varsity jacket with cropped jeans and boots, do I sense a James Dean?:-)





Below: Who is bold enough to wear long john's style sweat pants when you get out? It does come with the signature Balmain ribbed panel on the knees...




Below: Emmanuell Alt spotting the women's version of the navy blazer with gold buttons. It's an inspiration!


Balmain Homme Fall Winter 2010: Part 2

More imagery from Balmain's Fall Winter 2010 lookbook. The more I look at each of the pieces, the more I want to achieve those looks! Perhaps, not with actual Balmain pieces, except for key items such as the jeans or belt (love the belt with the metal bands!) which will be more lasting in value and difficult to copy wholesale. As much I like the sharply cut blazers, double button or double breasted (both look amazingly gorgeous, Emmanuelle Alt spotted the women's version and her look inspired me to acquire gold buttons for my navy blazers!), fast fashion chains will snap up the look and copy them till death. So those can be achieve without robbing a bank:-P

I love the styling... wonder who does it. Which are your favourite looks?

Source: Modeman

No comments: