Monday 10 May 2010

My MANy Bags News #229




Behind The Scenes At Isabel Marant's Spring Summer 2010 Show...

Found this video in french about 'boho chic perpetrator supreme', Isabel Marant and behind then scenes of her ultra cool Spring Summer 2010 show... many models to see, french language to enjoy...

I love the french language, somehow everything feels so chic and fashionable when narrated in French. I remember I once visited a friend in Aug 2007 and he took me to the beautiful french country side and we stayed in a mill turned guest house where Barbara Streisand stayed before... and when he speaks french all the time, I melt even though I cannot understand a word. Fond memories.

So naturally, I find this video very interesting. Call me bias. But I do like Isabel Marant's designs, it's young and full of energy.

Unfortunately I am not the female gender, if not I would buy lots of her stuff. But I did pick up a little something from net-a-porter that I feel could work for a guy on certain party occassions:-P What did I picked up? 'Mr Hatman' says... 'Stay yuned...' Enjoy the video.

Source: Isabel Marant

No comments: