Tuesday 1 June 2010

Ad Campaigns And Catalogues #126


Below: Gucci cleaned up their bag designs for Fall Winter 2010, back to the classics... an effort commendable when they are offering us these gorgeous bags... love the webbing detail, simple but aesthetically effective
...





Below: The diamante pattern now in embossed leather version... simply breath-taking...




Below: Or equally luxurious, croc trimmings that is the ultimate in precious skins...





Below: My favourite out of the whole collection, the 'half moon' bags...



Below: There's a certain flamboyance with men who carries around luggage with leopard print... perhaps those guys from 70's will be a good candidate, how about a revival in 2010?:-)





Gucci Fall Winter 2010 Luggage And Mens Bags

I don't know about you, but it seemed Gucci has cleaned up their overtly loud 'branded' designs come Fall Winter 2010. So fans of understated elegance can jump for joy:-)

Definitely drawing inspirations from the brand's archives, these new Fall Winter 2010 Luggage and Mens Bags evoke a sense of the decadent 70's (one of the strongest era of the Gucci empire), with luxurious materials and sublime style to match. Makes you want to head back thru time, back when travel is glamour and dressing the part is paramount.

Webbing trims on duffels, leopard print suitcase, bamboo handle briefcases and most notable of all, the easy half moon shoulder bags (seen in abundance on the Fall Winter 2010 runways) are all lust-worthy additions to the Fall Winter 2010 collection. The revived diamante fabric pattern has even taken on an embossed leather version in classic duffel design for savvy Gucci travellers. For me, I hear those 'half moons' howling at me next season already!

Source: Gucci

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love them. The whole collection is amazing. Love the clothes, bags and accessories. I hope they continue this "back to their roots"-theme in following seasons 'cos I'm so tired of those big logo things and I know I'm not the only one.

I think there's going to read 'Gucci' many times in my credit card bill next f/w season. Baked beans, baked beans......

freshmess said...

I am so loving the Diamante pattern!

Anonymous said...

Love the bamboo-handle briefcases!

Ttttttttttttt said...

Can't never go wrong with Gucci. I love them all.

Anonymous said...

WHAT YEAR WILL YOU REVEAL YOUR BALENCIAGA BAG THAT YOU BOUGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!