Sunday 22 August 2010

My Shopping Conquest #109



Below: New arrivals to succumb to! Something small from Pierre Hardy...


Below: A cool handy pouch from Pierre Hardy...love the printed geometric print with red lambskin trimmings!


Below: Handy and eye-catching to use as a clutch for events...


Below: Love the gold zippers...adds a luxurious touch...


Below: Trim and lined with lambskin...again, luxurious! This is what seals the deal for me...


Below: The materials care tag that comes with the pouch...


Below: Spotted 2 amazing finds at Club 21 stores at Four Seasons Hotel. Immaculately cut Balmain blazer and Alexander Mcqueen's super well priced embossed skull full leather Faithful De-manta tote (plain black calf leather with croc embossed, cannot find the exact pic)...


Below: I am going camel colour for yesterday's shopping expedition with a touch of leopard print:-P Love my Zara Haircalf leather belt!


Pierre Hardy Geometric Print Canvas And Leather Trim Pouch

Yesterday was shopping 'Club 21' day... Saturdays are best enjoyed savouring new arrivals at the stores. And Club 21 mens at Four Seasons Hotel, Singapore has plenty of new things to tempt and deplete bank accounts.

I spotted plenty of 'fantabulous' pieces which I want, but in the end, in view of my upcoming holiday, I refrain from succumbing to my shopping impulse. But I did managed to pick up an amazingly priced Pierre Hardy Geometric Print Canvas And Leather Trim Pouch which makes a great clutch (And selling for an affordable SGD$290)! Lined and trimmed with soft red lambskin, this is one cool pouch for events and parties when you need to carry just enough but not alot. I love the touch of red and the handy size of 31cm (w) x 20.5cm(h).

Can't wait to use this for events. Eye catching and quirky. Comes in 3 sizes, largest being a laptop sleeve and also in blue leather trim. Go check it out:-P (3 pieces of each available only)

Other amazing pieces I spotted includes an amazingly cut Balmain Satin Collar Blazer at approx. SGD$3950 (it's immaculately cut with a slight peaked shoulder. Makes me have such a v-shape silhouette) and a super value priced all leather Alexander Mcqueen Faithful De-manta Large Tote with embossed skull effect for only SGD$1450! Hurry if you want that... 1 piece left at the women's store. (exactly the same as the one in canvas and leather sold at the men's store. This is more luxurious!)

Love Club 21 mens!

Source: myMANybags, Balmain, Alexander McQueen

6 comments:

Dottie said...

Love those shoes :)

UshiSato said...

I so like those Mcqueen bags...

Eli said...

diggin the monochrome look with the pop of animal print!

-E

freshmess said...

Very nice clutch! I love the Pierre Hardy shoes in this same pattern. Congrats Kev! Camel is the color to go!

Stan said...

I've got a T-shirt in the same print as the clutch.

shoptoomuch said...

Ah thought it was you at the Hermes party yesterday... the PH plus Lanvin leopards should have given you away! It's a great buy :)