Friday 17 December 2010

Ad Campaigns And Catalogues #183



Below: D&G Cruise 2011 shoes... love those with Gingham checks patterns!





Below: I love the D&G Spring Summer 2011 collection... Gingham checks patterns are so charming:-)



D&G Cruise 2011 Mens Bags and Shoes

Here's a preview of what's coming from D&G Cruise 2011 mens bags and shoes. I may not be a fan like I used to for D&G's very commercial collections, but undeniably, their superb cutting for menswear are redeeming qualities that kept me going back. I am a fan of their shirts... they fit the best!

For Spring Summer 2011, I have already pre-selected quite a number of looks I am coveting, since I am a huge fan of colours, checks pattern and holiday style! D&G's Spring Summer 2011 collection hit just the right notes for me. But before these desirable pieces hit the stores, it is time to shop the cruise season first. For Cruise 2011, we are given a taste of what's coming for summer. Design cues from the summer collection are incorporated into the cruise designs. I am already sold on the yellow gingham checks canvas shoes. Such a cheery feet companion for warm weather and very matching with shorts:-) I want!

The sand coloured suede loafers with blue gingham checks lining is another favourite, giving off a laid back vibe with a spot of colour. Love again!

As for bags, I am not too sure I like them. But for fans of the brand, these basic leather bags in bright summer colours are a great addition to pack your getaway gear! The blue duffel stands out the most for me. I am toying with the idea of the giant waist pouch that can be cross sling over the body... need to try that out:-)

Sale season is in full force... cruise season is following in hot pursuit... Let's shop some cruise seasons offerings while we wait patiently for summer season!

Source: D&G via Club 21 Global

No comments: