Friday 5 August 2011

Ad Campaigns And Catalogues #231


Below: My 3 favourite looks from H&M's Fall Winter 2011 mens collection...



H&M Fall Winter 2011 Lookbook

With H&M opening their flagship store in Singapore come September, let's have a look at what's coming to fill our shopping bags for Fall Winter 2011.

Just got a new batch of lookbook pics for the mens collection and I am loving the 'dandy-esque' styles presented. These are my top 3 favourite looks. Loving the red plaid shirt with double collar (very lanvin-ish), it's a must buy! The bow-tie and suspenders with plaid pants is too cute, retro 1940s chic. Plaids are huge for this Fall 2011 season, so the pants will be a good investment piece.

I am also eyeing that oversized heavy knit cardigan look paired with sweatpants and boots (Balmain anyone?)... perfect for cold weathers or even Singapore's air conditioned environments.

More looks (even ladies!) on my facebook fanpage. Which ones are your favourites? 'LIKE' my facebook fanpage if you enjoy reading this post.

Source: H&M

1 comment:

Daniel said...

I actually like the lookbook a lot. The blazer in the first pic is to die for.
Hope it translates well on the pieces in store though.