Tuesday 2 August 2011

The Material Boy #485


Below: Tuesday is Mr Porter new arrivals day! Loving these 2 new pieces this week!

Shopping Tuesday: myMANybags 'Mr Porter' Picks This Week

Tuesday is always a happy day for me. I love Tues because it is the day Mr Porter will showcase their new shipments on their website. This week, I am in a crimson mood... and I love 2 things that comes in red tones.

For a start, the lovely Burberry Leather Document Holder in Cherry tone (£258.59 w/o vat) is a great clutch bag for any guys! Structured, smart and with an eye catching hue, it's an accessory for any day. I adore the use of polished leather that gives it a refined appeal, suited up or down!
Next item on my wishlist is this beautiful and woolly comfy mohair wool sweater from Marc By Marc Jacobs (£222.91 w/o vat). Amazing coloured stripe of moss green, blue, coral and cream sends off a soothing vibe that makes you looking chic and extremely hug-able this fall.


Saving the pennies for these for sure!

Source: Mr Porter

No comments: