Tuesday 16 August 2011

The Material Boy #488


Below: A touch of leopard fun for Fall Winter 2011! Love these Mercibeaucoup shoes from Japan!


Mercibeaucoup Leopard Captoe Lace-ups

If you have been following my blog, you should be able to tell I am a fan of leopard spot patterns. Being a fan, I have even adopted the pattern as a signature for my blog title. Leopard prints is a pattern that adds visual interest and detail when used with discretion and sparingly. I love it especially on shoes!

Hence, for Fall Winter 2011, it was love at first sight when I came across this pair of Mercibeaucoup Leopard Captoe Lace-ups. The leopard prints thankfully did not get plastered all over the shoes. They are just applied sparingly on the shoe lace panel and captoe, making it all all occasion shoe. Something basic and yet with a sense of ‘wild’ fun that can be worn everyday. Dress up or down, there's simply a lot of mileage for these shoes. I see myself wearing with cropped pants and sports coat or shirt:-)

Mercibeaucoup is available in Singapore at Club 21b, Forum Shopping Mall. I hope they stock these for their men’s selections. Best part is... the pricing is so affordable at only ¥13,650 (or approx. SGD213).

If the leopard ones are not available, I'd go for those polka dot versions! So Comme Des Garcons and yet not over the top pricing:-) (Polka dots are back for Fall Winter 2011!)

Below: Polka dot versions that is so Comme Des Garcons but without the price...
Source: Humor Japan


No comments: