Thursday 8 September 2011

Ad Campaigns And Catalogues #233


Below: Burberry Prorsum Fall Winter 2011 Mens Shoes... chunky rubber soles rules!
Below: Sporty trainers with a rubber boot like sole? Sign me up for one!
Burberry Prorsum Fall Winter 2011 Mens Shoes

Thick chunky rubber sole shoes are everywhere. Today, I am obsessing over Burberry Prorsum's Fall Winter 2011 shoe collection which features a boot-like white/brown rubber soles in an array of shoe designs. From brogues, tassel loafers, boots and sporty trainers... the collection definitely presents more noteworthy footwear options for guys this season.

Are you convince by Burberry's offerings?:-P I like the trainer design, something different and unexpected where sporty style meets boot-like rubber soles!

More pics of the collection on my facebook fanpage.
'LIKE' my fanpage if you enjoy reading this post.

Source: Burberry

1 comment:

willie said...

Those are very similar to the Dr. Martin shoes I got last spring.

http://www.dmusastore.com/p-3827-adrian.aspx