Saturday 3 September 2011

My MANy Bags News #339


Below: H&M Singapore officially opens today (3 Sep 2011). But last night, they had a preview opening party... I was privileged to be invited. Had a great time checking out the store and shop!


Below: Found many gems... loving this contrast sleeve navy blazer (S$159) and tartan shirts... but I love my new Lanvin-ish woven leather/grosgrain ribbon belt (S$24.90) the most!
H&M Singapore Opening Party Last Evening (2 September 2011)

The most anticipated store opening in Singapore is here! H&M is finally opening its doors to welcome Singapore fans today, 3 Sep 2011. An opening party was held last evening for VIP guests and celebrities to hype up the occasion. I was privileged to be invited with all my fellow blogger friends (u know who you are, too many to name!) for a preview of the store and some shopping:-P

Spanning 3 floors of massive retail space, this is a one stop for every fashion needs, from kids to accessories to menswear and womenswear. Love it!

I found many fabulous pieces last evening. Top of my list are the shirts with contrast collars. I got one blue/red/white (very french chic) with contrast white collar for just S$17.90 (unbelievable but true!). And tried on a contrast sleeve navy blazer which I adore (S$159). There are also tartan print contrast sleeve blazers which come in green and blue. However, my best buy has to be this woven leather/grosgrain ribbon belt (made in Italy), very Lanvin-ish fr only $24.90. Go check them out!

These prices are crazy. You can unknowingly shop till bank account burnout because everything is so affordable and desirable.

More pics on my facebook fanpage. 'LIKE' my fanpage if you enjoy reading this post.

Thank you H&M for the invite!

Source: H&M, myMANybags

No comments: