Saturday 11 February 2012

The Material Boy #521


Below: I want this D&G Denim and Silk Foulard 'Trumphet print' shirt! Always love a good surprise on the back:-)
D&G Spring Summer 2012 Denim And Silk Foulard Back Panel Shirt

Of all the statement shirts sent down the Spring Summer 2012 Mens Show Runway, from Prada's dancing couple, Givenchy's Birds of Paradise to Burberry Prorsum's ethnic explosion... I picked D&G silk foulard themed designs as my top choice. Especially this denim version with a washed front side and a surprising colourful silk foulard back panel. Reason being... denim shirts are my favourite wardrobe staple, this D&G shirt has superb slim cut and I simply love a good surprise with the riot of colours and prints on the back. The mix of washed denim and polished silks just create an interesting juxaposition of grunge and refinement. I can forsee this shirt being given due attention when worn in town or to events. Best of all, it matches any Hermès accessories I own! (Since Hermès is synonymous with silks:-)

Time to plan a purchase:-)

Source: D&G, Luisaviaroma

No comments: