Sunday 12 February 2012

My Shopping Conquest #127


Below: Another piece of gorgeous Hermès to add to my collection. This time an Hermès Silk In Wallet
which I love love love!
Below: My Silk In wallet in etoupe and tosca dip-dye 'Sangles' printed silk on the inside. I love the very contrasting and colourful inside against the neutral exterior:-P
Hermès Short Silk In Wallet In Etoupe Epsom Leather With Tosca Dip-dye 'Sangles' Printed Silk

This is one of my most beautiful and interesting wallets... Hermès Silk In Wallets have been on my radar for the longest time. I am just waiting for the right colour leather with the right colour and printed silk lining to appear. After months of waiting, I finally found a version which strikes my fancy as soon as I lay eyes upon it. First saw this Hermès Short Silk In Wallet In Etoupe Epsom Leather With Tosca Dip-dye 'Sangles' Printed Silk at the Hermès store in Bangkok. But I took time to think about it and it got sold the next day. I told myself I had to track one down in Singapore. And lady shopping luck be with me, this gorgeous wallet do not elude me during New Years 2012... I added this wallet to my Hermès collection as soon as I got home in early Jan.

Woohoo... debuted the wallet yesterday. With 6 card slots and a centre zip coin compartment, you can be sure to get organised with all your 'shopping arsenal'. I also love the many supremely beautiful details that adorn the wallet. From the silk zipper pull to the metal 'H' insignia at the zipper ends to the gorgeous Sangles silk print in contrasting Tosca and blue tones, it's a visual surprise anytime you open up the wallet. Highly recommended. (Hermès Short Silk In Wallets retails for SGD1100 in Singapore).

Read about my Hermès Silk In Wallets post here.

More pics of my wallet on my facebook fanpage. 'LIKE' my fanpage if you enjoy reading this post.

Source: myMANybags

No comments: