Sunday 15 April 2012

My Shoe Collection #56


Below: Return of the track shoes... New Balance style...
Below: I got my pair today... a hybrid sports and trekking style with metal eyelet shoe lace loops and chunky boot soles... Love hybrid styles. Wear them with chinos or cargo trousers or suits!

Below: Guys are wearing New Balance shoes all over...

New Balance Shoes Are In!

One of the most surprising trends that surfaced during the mens Pitti Immagine Uomo FW2011 in Florence was the return of track shoes as daily shoes. New Balance seems to be the favoured brand all the fashionable boys turned to... all thanks to their classic retro designs given a new update. Wear them with chinos, cargo trousers and suit it up:-) Sports inspired styles meet boardroom. A surprising mix of preppy sporty cool. I love the look! Tommy Ton is sported adopting this trend too, so why not you?:-)


That's how I ended up with my very own pair of New Balance today. Mine's all black with stunning red laces...hybrid with trekking and sportive details. Love the metal eyelets for the laces and the rugged boot soles. How cool! Kinda reminds me of DSquared2 without the price tag. Retails for only SGD129.

There are other designs such as the bright green version with trekking laces (brass ends on the laces is a brilliant detail) with chunky soles (SGD199). Love it.

Get your pair soon! Visit the New Balance store (Singapore, Orchard Road) at Scape if you are keen.

More pics of this track shoe trend on my facebook fanpage. 'LIKE' my fanpage if you enjoy reading this post.

Source: Style by Tommy Ton, myMANybags

1 comment:

rei said...

it's my dream to start my own New Balance collection