Wednesday 3 October 2012

The Material Boy #546


 Below: New Christian Louboutin Fall Winter 2012 mens shoes to tempt you this season! All red Rollerboy spikes gets my top vote:-P
Below: Tartan checks are back once again too:-P
More Christian Louboutin Fall Winter 2012 Mens Shoes To Tempt!

Christian Louboutin continues to push the expectations of his ever growing mens footwear business, sending out more desirable designs to satisfy the adventurous taste of his male fans. For this winter, I blogged my press preview visit earlier, showcasing many new mens shoe designs. But little do I expect I am getting more surprises with new shoe styles from his already coveted Fall Winter 2012 collection.

Ready to set your heart fluttering to an all red Rollerboy Spikes in patent leather with matching red studs? Yes, it's a reality and my heart skipped a beat at the sight of this new shoe! An absolute scene stealer, just in time for the many incoming year end party opportunities.

Staying on the topic of grand occassions to flaunt your style, I am also tempted by the Spooky Mens Loafers in Peacock (Emerald Green) Velvet with an amazing all-black studded toe cap. Formal never looked this cool! However, if you want a more modern version of glamour, the cleans line, patent black leather and gorgeous rear chain detail of the Stage Flat Black will bound to get you palpating:-P

Plaid pattern designs are also making a comeback, with a Louis Tartan Spikes Flat and Rollerboy Spikes Anthracite Tartan to add some Scottish flair to your winter styles.

More pics of these new Christian Louboutin FW2012 mens shoes on my facebook fanpage. 'LIKE' my fanpage if you enjoy reading this post.

Source: Christian Louboutin

No comments: