Monday 24 December 2012

Joyeux Noel from myMANybags

Below: An ecard to send my festive wishes to you all...


Below: A cute little video from Hermès to further cheer things up!...
 

Merry Christmas to all my lovely myMANybags readers!

It’s the time of the year again... the festive season is upon us, the happiest time of the year. My blog has come far and only thru the constant support of my loyal readers. Thank you so much for all the support you have given me this year.

So here’s my specially designed ecard to convey my well wishes for you.

Wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy 2013 ahead... For the economy, shopping and beyond!

Best Wishes,

Kevin@myMANybags

1 comment:

Jasper said...

i was googling olive green agnes b bags, and i was wondering if you would like to sell yours? my email is on9_lkh@hotmail.com, thanks!!! MERRY XMAS