Wednesday 11 September 2013

Dior Homme Fall Winter 2013 Mens Shoes And Bags

Below: Amazing shoes from Dior Homme Fall Winter 2013 mens collection... Those metal buckle monkstrap boots just screams 'buy me'!

Dior Homme Fall Winter 2013 Mens Shoes And Bags

Finally, Dior Homme Accessories have spoken to me yet again. For many seasons, I had bypass the brand due to the lack of interesting designs. But this Fall Winter 2013, in the heat of sports-driven menswear trend, Dior Homme has come up with some outstanding footwear and bags that warrant attention. Most noteworthy are the use of metal buckles, especially on monkstrap shoes and boots, which gives a modern edge to an otherwise classic design. I also love the thick or wedge soles that inject a street vibe while keeping minimal for understated sophistication.

Below: Contemporary bags for the urban guy who appreciates understated luxury....
As for bags, the linear embossed leather duffels in a variety of shapes looked appealing with its sleek silhouette and contemporary finishes. The metal buckled version in blue and black gets my pick! Shoulder straps on the bags also add a level of functionality to these savvy urban designs.

Click here for more pics of the Dior Homme Fall Winter 2013 Mens Shoes and Bags Collection on my facebook fanpage. 'LIKE' my fanpage if you enjoy reading this post.

Source: Dior Homme

No comments: