Wednesday 9 March 2011

My Bag Collection #58


Below: New Pierre Hardy Shopping for Spring Summer 2011! Love my new clutch!



Below: This season, the cube pattern is in khaki,light blue and black printed on uncoated canvas with black leather trim and lining...



Below: Added my Gucci fox tail bag charm for a Céline Prefall 2011 Look! Love!


Below: The Pierre Hardy pouch seen on the arms of fashionable men during the recent Fall Winter 2011 Mens fashion week... The size is perfect!


Below: This spring summer 2011, the cube pattern also appeared on totes (Sold in Club 21 Mens, Four Seasons Hotel - SGD1490 (Khaki version) or Studiohomme for
€ 645.00 as shown in pic below
) besides pouches...


Pierre Hardy Cube Pattern Canvas Pouch

I am a fan of clutches and folios. And recently I just added the 6th clutch bag to my collection! Balenciaga, Lanvin and Pierre Hardy are top choices, due to their perfect size for guys.

And this time, another of Pierre Hardy's amazing cube pattern designs but in light blue, black and khaki from this Spring Summer 2011 season. The canvas is uncoated for SS2011 and is trimmed with black calf leather. I already have a red leather trim coated canvas version, and it proved to be handy, being able to hold just the right amount for a party or a nice afternoon lunch appointment. What's more... after getting obsessed with Céline's Prefall 2011 Fox tail bag charm for their leather pouches... I did my own version on my new Pierre Hardy Cube Pattern Canvas Pouch with a Gucci fox tail:-P

So chic! (The pouch is available at Club 21 Mens, Four Seasons Hotel Singapore)

Source: myMANybags, Céline

4 comments:

thompsonboy said...

luuuurve the fox tail

redcoloured said...

hey! i wanna get this too :)

Anonymous said...

amazing!
Pierre Hardy is one of my obsessions

http://stylisfaction.wordpress.com/

Layer 8 said...

hey there!
what size did you get on this clutch?
im trying to get it as well, but want to get the right size.

thank you and greeting from Boston, Kevin!

Gian

http://8layer8.blogspot.com