Monday, 11 February 2008

My Shoe Collection #08


Paul Smith Embroided Canvas Shoe

This is a men's shoe! Serious...not for ladies but designed by Mr Paul Smith for guys. Not for every guy cos' some guys get intimidated by flowery motifs, of all things:-P

I got this lovely pair of cheerful shoe in the Paul Smith Boutique in Bangkok's Siam Paragon. I always felt the Paul Smith buyer in Bangkok has a better eye to source for better designs than the buyer in Singapore. Singapore's Paul Smith shop often stocks basic items or large logo branded merchandise(which I am not a fan).

This pair of shoe comes in a pastel colour combination of Pale Yellow, Orange, White and Deep Pink. Embroided flower motifs on the canvas and has a sole rim that is made of some sort of 'rope' material. Very resort look. Perfect for summer, makes me happy when I wear this fun shoe:-) Somehow it gives me the 'I am holidaying in an island resort' kinda mood.

Retail price: Approx SGD $350. Where to buy: Paul Smith Boutique at Siam Paragon, Bangkok

2 comments:

brandon said...

any paul smith canvas sneaker dat price below 150? :-)

Kevin and myMANybags said...

Very seldom will Paul Smith shoes be priced at below 150. Unless it is during sale time or if you are in London's Paul Smith Sale shop:-)

I recently saw a pair of ladies high cut PS sneakers for 70% discount. Size 7. It's pretty much men's style. I would have bought it if I had not own so many unworn shoes.

Good luck with the upcoming sale! Be patient...should happen late Nov or early Dec.