Monday 11 February 2008

My Shoe Collection #08


Paul Smith Embroided Canvas Shoe

This is a men's shoe! Serious...not for ladies but designed by Mr Paul Smith for guys. Not for every guy cos' some guys get intimidated by flowery motifs, of all things:-P

I got this lovely pair of cheerful shoe in the Paul Smith Boutique in Bangkok's Siam Paragon. I always felt the Paul Smith buyer in Bangkok has a better eye to source for better designs than the buyer in Singapore. Singapore's Paul Smith shop often stocks basic items or large logo branded merchandise(which I am not a fan).

This pair of shoe comes in a pastel colour combination of Pale Yellow, Orange, White and Deep Pink. Embroided flower motifs on the canvas and has a sole rim that is made of some sort of 'rope' material. Very resort look. Perfect for summer, makes me happy when I wear this fun shoe:-) Somehow it gives me the 'I am holidaying in an island resort' kinda mood.

Retail price: Approx SGD $350. Where to buy: Paul Smith Boutique at Siam Paragon, Bangkok

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

any paul smith canvas sneaker dat price below 150? :-)

Kevin @ myMANybags said...

Very seldom will Paul Smith shoes be priced at below 150. Unless it is during sale time or if you are in London's Paul Smith Sale shop:-)

I recently saw a pair of ladies high cut PS sneakers for 70% discount. Size 7. It's pretty much men's style. I would have bought it if I had not own so many unworn shoes.

Good luck with the upcoming sale! Be patient...should happen late Nov or early Dec.