Friday 21 March 2008

My Bag Collection #22 (FOR SALE)



Gucci Black and White Checks Canvas Large Tote (FOR SALE: Email me to enquire)

The more I see this tote bag, the more I am drawn to it. I have blog about this in my previous post as well. Seems there is something about those black and white checks that keeps me mesmerised and I have to buy this bag. The tote bag is in a good size, with long soft cushioned leather handles and metal ring grommets details, this tote is definitely one good purchase I acquired this 'good friday' holiday!

I have spotted this tote bag way back when it was featured in the runway. But did not think about it too much then as I have yet to see the actual item. In fact, only when I come in actual contact with the tote bag that I can feel the nice canvas texture and the soft leather handles. Furthermore, I love the check fabric lining for the tote bag. Such a thoughtful detail to line the interior with another check fabric.

Apparently, I am not the only fan for the bag. Fellow blogger, Bagaholicboy has also made this tote bag his #1 most wanted bag:-) Seems bag fans just have good things to say about this handsome tote. The tote bag feels like a gentleman dressed in checks, looking smart and suave.

Price is good. I would not pay more than this, cos' it's mainly canvas fabric. Time to dig out those white loafers and get that yachting look! Gucci in Singapore only brought in 2 pieces of this bag. So if you are keen, better hurry. Only 1 piece left. That is how 'exclusive' this bag is.

Where to buy: Gucci Boutique at Takashimaya, Ngee Ann City

2 comments:

Agency Exec said...

So did u buy this? I like it too...the checks....hmm....you have been chosen....

radioteletype said...

Is this bag still on sale?