Saturday 15 March 2008

My Shoe Collection #16


Zara Patent Leather Pointy Toe Lace-ups

Another great find from Zara, good things do come cheap again! I was always searching for the perfect pair of white lace-ups to complete a very summer resort look. And it seems the search has ended for me today...cos I found a great bargain for a gorgeous pair of patent leather white lace-ups from Zara. Totally dapper, supremely chic, it is just gorgeous that I snapped it up immediately while shopping today at Zara. I can find a pair of white lace-ups easily from other high end labels...but white patent leather? I am afraid I have not seen any around in my many weekend shopping expedition!

Love the birch coloured wooden heel as well, makes the shoe look very sophisticated and yet casual. Would go very well with a nice tailored slim jacket and a pair of skinny jeans.

I am a happy man today:-)

Retail price: SGD $189. Where to buy: Zara Boutique at Liat Towers

No comments: