Sunday 29 June 2008

The Material Boy #113


YSL White Leather Hi-Tops

I am obsessed with white shoes. Especially hi-tops. By now, I think I have reinforced this obsession pretty clearly in this blog:-) So introducing another white leather hi-tops that I have just discovered while surfing thru www.saks.com.

YSL makes great bags, and clothes. And shoes are kinda a hit and miss. I do like their super high heeled men's shoes. Now, I am also falling in love with their hi-tops. This white leather version has a more streamlined, sharper toe area which I find very sleek and elegant:-) A slight deviation from the more rounded toe shape for other brands.

Pair it smartly with skinny jeans or even pull it off elegantly with a nice pair of slim trousers. There are so many possibilities with white shoes. Other nice touches includes the script branding on the sides (like a signature) and the embroidered logo patch just above, which adds a bit of colour to the overall white.

Retail price: US $410. Where to buy: www.saks.com

2 comments:

The Boy said...

Hot oh so very hot!White shoes are the best, I got a new pair this weekend...

Kevin @ myMANybags said...

Post pics paolo! Looks like the past weekend was also successufl shoe shopping for you as well:-P I love white shoes!