Sunday 7 September 2008

Welcome Michael Tonello, Author Of 'Bringing Home The Birkin!'


Bringing Home A 'Rare' Visitor!

Oh my gosh, I never expected my humble blog to get 'celebrity' visitors...it seems Mr Michael Tonello just made a visit to my blog...and wrote me a msg in the comments section thanking me about mentioning his book, 'Bringing Home The Birkin'! Oh wow..I am ecstatic and surprised:-) Have to get the book immediately now! Amazon.com stocks it as well. Check out the book's website for more details, it will unveil the myths about one of the most coveted bags in the world, the Hermes Birkin Bag! Thank you Mr Michael Tonello for dropping by!:-P Woohoo!

2 comments:

A. Nathaniel said...

i read his book the moment it came out and that's how i managed to secure my birkin! lovez it!

Kevin @ myMANybags said...

I am going to have to read it soon! Michael is going to grant me an exclusive interview that I can post on my blog! So excited! Hehehe. You have any things thayt could be interesting to ask him? Email me:-P