Wednesday 14 January 2009

The Material Boy #211







Jil Sander Leather Zipper Key Ring

I dunno why I am blogging about this. Never really was a fan of key rings (okay, okay, I just got the LV Graffit key ring, but that was more like a bag charm than a true key ring) since I have not much use for them. My keys are in the cheapest and most basic key ring. I misplaced a Miu Miu leather key pouch a few years back and maybe that made me cannot be bothered anymore.

But with the new crazy colour trend this coming season, I am somewhat fascinated by this set of colourful Jil Sander Leather Zipper Key Rings:-) Comes in bright red, blue or yellow leathers with different zipper pull shapes. Quirky and strangely cute:-) It is probably the same zippers used in the runway collection for Jil Sander Spring Summer 2009. I have to say the price is pretty affordable as wel. I like them all. Nice colours and shapes. Interesting design. Maybe a set of 3? But come to think of it, what would I use them for?:-P Oops.

Source: www.oki-ni.com

Retail price: UK 99 pounds. Where to buy: www.oki-ni.com

No comments: