Sunday 1 February 2009

My MANy Bags News #40


A Louis Vuitton Damier Azur Neverfull?

Just when I was getting upset about the launch delay in Graffiti bags, I read somewhere on Purseforum (this is probably the most accurate and fastest way to get latest updates on anything about LV bags!) that there should be a Damier Azur Neverfull releasing in the near future! Such a gorgeous incarnation of the Neverfull bag! Totally chic and summery with the Azur colours! I want!

I hope LV releases this during this season, cos' it's perfect for those warm sunny days at the beach! Someone from LV, please do release it!

Source: Purseforum

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, i love this handbag too. Actually i'm crazy about every LV handbags. And I prefer the damier neverfull to the monogram one. I think it seems more clean.

Kevin @ myMANybags said...

This is so drool worthy in a lighter colour scheme!:-P