Thursday 9 April 2009

The Runway Sniper #27








CK Calvin Klein Spring Summer 2009


With the opening of a new CK Calvin Klein flagship store at Forum, The Shopping Mall, fans of the brand can now find the full range of menswear, womenswear and accessories at the new store. I am not sure if this claim is true as quoted from the Club 21 website, but I do hope they keep this promise. There are definitely some drool worthy pieces shown on the runway looks for Spring Summer 2009 season.

Clean lines, structural cuts, vibrant splashes of orange, yellows and electric blue, mixed with soft greys and blacks all sum up the vision of CK Calvin Klein this summer. I love the lightness of the collection, in terms of the materials used and the cheery colour palette. Somehow the clothes seem to float on the models and is perfect for warm summery days.

My favourite pieces from the looks shown above include the multi 'spotted' coloured shorts and the silver sandals. These adds an edge to the pure clean lines of the other pieces and zest up the ensemble. I really hope they carry those pieces for guys. The ladies have equally amazing pieces such as the coloured spot short dress, the edgy thin strap sandal heels are to die for. I even like the all white ensemble which is smart and light.

I cannot vouch for top notch 'quality' of the clothes (well, the line is less pricey than top luxury labels, hence you cannot expect the same level of workmanship and materials) , but the design sure gets me excited!

Source: www.club21global.com

No comments: