Thursday 9 April 2009

My Shopping Conquest #60


Below: Time to open the box from the mail!


Below: Wrapped in nice tissue...peek-a-boo...something orange!


Below: It all started with this gorgeous Mulberry Orange Travel Purse...


Below: Mulitple slots for cards, passports and even long enough for e-tickets:-P Time to get organised while travelling...



Mulberry Refined Travel Purse In Orange Textured Buffalo Leather

My craze for all things orange started with Louis Vuitton's Orange Graffiti accessories. But what kick start my collecting plan for all orange coloured leather goods was this Mulberry Refined Travel Purse In Textured Buffalo Leather:-)

I always had problems locating my air tickets, hotel booking forms or travel documents and usually end up having to dig deep into my bag to find them. I need to have a travel wallet to keep everything together. Something long enough (to keep up to A4 size paper length) and with many compartments for frequent flyers cards and stuff. After researching my options, this amazing refined travel purse from Mulberry fits my needs perfectly. The bright orange colour was a nice break from the mundane brown or black. It is fun and cheery, perfectly suited for any happy holiday mood:-)

I adore the simple, classic design with a slot in closure and a silver buckle. Elegant and understated. The colour and design reminds me of Hermès in a way. Maybe a much more affordable version. Who cares as long as I like it:-) This will be one useful and yet chic accessory to bring along on any holiday. Can't wait to use it very soon! My Mulberry Ostrich Skin Card Case was its first extended 'orange' family, and more 'members' to come soon!

(BTW, I decided to buy this online at Mulberry's website (a month ago) as it is much cheaper than than what the local Mulberry Boutique, Hilton Hotel charges. The travel purse costs SGD $479 in SG...while only GBP 147 on the website. Do the math and you will see the great savings due to a weak UK pound!)

Retail Price: UK 147 pounds. Where to buy: www.mulberry.com

No comments: